RunLog Updates These
updates are free for registered RunLog users. Just download and install.
Updates for RunLog Deluxe version 3
RunLog v3.3.1 DELUXE - (8/19/1999)
Click to download. Just save the file (RL3Update.exe) to your desktop and
double-click on it to install. Once you've installed it, you can delete RL3Update.exe from
your desktop. (includes all updates and fixes from earlier versions below)
- Calendar - Weekly View now displays extended comments and selected
- Extended Comment - You can now change the font size of the Extended
RunLog v3.3.0 DELUXE - (7/28/1999)
- Calendar - Weekly View! Now you can simple press a button to
toggle between the standard monthly view and a weekly view. COOL!
- User Defined Fields - Multiple Line fields! Now you set the
number of lines you want to display for User Defined Fields.COOL!
- User Defined Fields - Now you can edit the size of a UDF character
field that you already have defined.
- Run Times - Configure RunLog to display or hide ANY field you want,
including UDFs, on the Run Times window. You can sort by ANY column simply by
clicking on the column header. COOL!
- Run Times - In addition to choosing runs for a particular course you
can now choose to select all runs in a given date range.
- Run Times - You can print all the data on the Run Times window simply
by clicking a button.
- Import/Export - You can now Import/Export RunLog data to and from a
tab-delimited file. This is VERY useful for coaches to setup workout plans for your
runners and for runners to send their actual workouts back to your coaches. Look for
more information coming soon. Also, look for marathon/10k workout schedules to be
imported into RunLog. COOL!
- Copy - Copying days with multiple runs didn't keep the correct order on the runs.
RunLog v3.2.1 DELUXE - (7/21/1999)
- Run Types - Increased size of abbreviation to 2 characters.
- RunLog RLF file association - Now you double-click on your RunLog Data
Files (.RLF) to start RunLog with that file. This is especially useful when multiple
people are using RunLog on the same computer.
- Run Entry - Run Name and Auto-List User Defined Fields clearing when tabbing through
RunLog v3.2.0 DELUXE - (7/19/1999)
- Printing - Added lines around the outside of the calendar printout.
- Printing - Added choice from file menu to select a printer other than
the default printer.
- Calendar - Changed inactive user-defined fields to still display on the
Calendar. This way you can inactive fields you don't use very much or at all and
still have your existing data display on the Calendar.
- Calendar - Added Cut/Copy/Paste functionality to Calendar. Now
you can copy existing entries or move entries accidently entered on the wrong day.
This is also useful for creating a workout schedule for one week and copying it to another
- User Defined Fields - Added Auto-List fields to keep track of your
user-defined fields the same way that the Run Name keeps track of your runs. Edit
your user-defined fields to check this out. COOL!
- User Defined Fields - Added a Countdown field to keep track of your
upcoming events and races. You can now define a field (check out the pre-defined
"Planned Events/Races" field for a good example) and set this. RunLog will look
into the future to entries in this field and show you the number of days until your
planned events in the Year-to-date dropdown (under the current month display on the
Calendar). If you don't already use the "Planned Events/Races" field, just add
it from the pre-defined fields, put some of your upcomming events in and check out the
- Backup - Moved the "Backup Now" button to a more obvious
RunLog v3.1.0 DELUXE - (7/1/1999)
- Printing - Improved Calendar printing
- Multiple Runs - More control over how multiple runs on the same day are
displayed on the calendar (See Options window for global setting or each individual
multiple run day)
- Shoes - Displays shoe distance on Run Entry window in floating tool-tip
text after selecting a shoe.
- Shoes - Allow user to sort their list of shoes.
- Shoes - Users can choose to have RunLog remind them to choose a shoe
when entering a run.
- Calendar - Added Shift-Enter key on Calendar to bring up Zoom Day
- User Defined Fields - Added Time-of-day User Defined field (just add
"AM/PM" to the suffix)
- User Defined Fields - Changed numeric user defined fields to round to
the nearest 100th.
- User Defined Fields - now keep their sort order when you make them
- Runs - Now in addition to giving a run a default distance, you can have
have RunLog remember the distance from the last time you ran it.
- Run Times - window now resizes for lower resolution screens
- Graph - Graphing average pace for weekly and monthly averages was
- Statistics - Statistics window handled date ranges greater than one
- Backup - Fixed unable to backup to floppy drive that effected some
Updates for RunLog Deluxe version 2
RunLog v2.2.4 DELUXE - Click to
download. Just save the file (rlupdate.exe) to your desktop and
double-click on it to install. Once you've installed it, you can delete rlupdate.exe from
your desktop. (includes all updates and fixes below)
- Graph - Fixes problem with international date formats.
RunLog v2.2.2 DELUXE - Click to download. Just save the file
(rlupdate.exe) to your desktop and double-click on it to install. Once
you've installed it, you can delete rlupdate.exe from your desktop.
- Graph - Allows you to display
multiple fields on the same graph!
- Graph - Allows you to graph any date range you want!
RunLog v2.00.27 DELUXE - Click to download (note - this
update requires a licensed version on your PC) Includes all the Enhancements and Bug Fixes
from v2.00.24 DELUXE (below) plus the following:
- Zoom Day - Displayed "time" user-defined-fields in seconds
instead of time format.
- Graph - Didn't allow you to graph negative numbers.
- Printing - Printed "time" user-defined-fields in seconds
instead of time format.
- Printing - Pace was calculated in miles regardless of miles/km setting.
- Printing - "Syntax error" if user used German date formats:
- Statistics - Statistics windows didn't adjust starting day of week to
days other than Sunday.
- Statistics - "Invalid Use of Null" error if you had one entry
for a month without a distance or time.
- Run Entry - Within the same RunLog session, new runs entered in
kilometers gave a default distance in miles.
RunLog v2.00.24 DELUXE
- Online Help - Now the entire RunLog manual can be accessed directly
- Time UDF - Now you can define "Time" User Defined Fields.
Useful for tracking things such as time spent warming up or doing other sports, or for
logging the time of day you ran.
- Track Shoe Use - Edit Shoes window: didn't calculate shoe distance
correctly if user was using kilometers.
- Graph Weeks of Year - Graph window: didn't adjust starting day of week
to days other than Sunday.
- Sort by Pace - Run Times window: didn't sort runs correctly by pace if
some of runs were entered in miles and others in kilometers.
- Run Entry window - Saving a run didn't validate user-defined-fields
correctly and gave a "Type Mismatch" error.