- Windows application. Runs on all versions of Windows - 95, 98,
ME, NT, 2000, XP, and any future version.
- Easy to use calendar format.
- RunLog has an unlimited number of entries! You can use RunLog for years.
- RunLog is specifically for runners. Only the features you really use as a runner are
- Easily toggle between Miles and Kilometers.
- Multiple runners can use the same copy of RunLog.
- Choose any day to start your weeks on. Most people choose either
Sunday or Monday, but you can choose any day.
- Display a rolling total for the number of days that you decide. Automatically calculated
anytime you change to a different day.
- Fully Internationally compatible. Handles international date and number formats.
- Cost is only $45 for Deluxe and $25 for Standard
- View your training information in a familiar calendar format. Just click on a calendar
day to enter run information. Automatically calculates daily, weekly, and monthly totals.
Automatically calculates weekly and monthly average paces. Everything you need is just a
click away: Run Entry, Run Comparisons, Graphs
- Quick Use Toolbar for the most commonly used features.
- Right-click popup menus on most windows.
- Change the font and size displayed on the calendar to display more information.
- Print your log directly from RunLog by simply clicking on a print button.
- Simple click of a button to change from monthly view to week-at-a-time
view or to multiple-month view.
- RunLog saves a list of previous run names that you've entered to pick from. As you begin
typing name of a run, the matching run name in the list of previous runs is highlighted.
Select run from list of previously entered runs and the default distance is filled in
automatically. Enter the time and the pace is automatically calculated.
- Define and track your own Run Types. (Deluxe version only)
- Track Shoe Usage. Distance and Times worn are automatically tracked for
you. (Deluxe version only)
- RunLog allows you to define your own
fields to track. The weather, who you ran with, your heart rate, other
non-running workouts, anything you want to track, it's up to you.
(Deluxe version only)
- Extended comment gives you a full-page, unlimited-length place to enter
a comment for each day. Especially useful for logging interval workouts or races splits,
or even use it to keep a daily journal. (Deluxe version only)
- Log an unlimited number or runs per day. Total distance and time, and average pace for
the day are automatically calculated.
- Compare all times you've run a specific course. See where the current day's pace ranks
with all the times you've run the course.
- Use custom search functionality to choose only the runs that match a
- Graph Distance, Time, and Pace for Days of the week, Weeks of the year, Months of the
year, or Yearly totals.
- Graph any numeric field you define in User Defined Fields. For example, you could graph
your body weight, or pulse rate, or cycling or swimming workouts.
(Deluxe version only)
- Print graphs directly from RunLog by simply clicking on a print button.
Shoe use (Deluxe version only)
- Add any number of shoes to track. RunLog automatically
calculates your distance and number of times worn.
- RunLog warns you when it's time to retire your shoes (based on warning
distance entered by you).
Statistics (Deluxe version only)
- View Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Minimum, Average, and Maximum Distance, Time, Pace and
number of runs for any time period.
- Easily compare different months or year-to-date totals and averages.
Splits (Deluxe version only)
- Enter race splits or interval workouts.
- Automatically graph split times.